The eco-friendly Swim Short paired with the Long Sleeve Sunshirt is a winning combination.
- Elastic waist and drawstring ensures a comfortable and good fit.
- High collar and long sleeves protects the neck all day long.
- Striking colours that catch your eye!
- Mesh lined shorts for added comfort. UPF50+ guarantees Maximum Sun Protection, the highest possible, blocking out more than 97.5% of the sun's harmful rays.
- Fabric is high quality Matt Nylon LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™,chlorine resistant, breathable and quick drying. Swim Shorts are sustainable with 58% Recycled Plastic Bottles, 42% Microfibre Polyester.
Shipping & Returns
For your protection all Domestic & International parcels will be sent by registered mail. For shipping costs and delivery time please click here.
We are delighted to offer our customers FREE standard delivery. The shipping cost for standard delivery will automatically be deducted from your order, when you spend over a certain amount.
How to receive FREE standard delivery:
- AUSTRALIA Delivery - spend $100 or more (Australian addresses only)
- UK Delivery - spend £60 or more (UK addresses only, excludes Northern Ireland and Europe)
- USA Delivery - spend $80 or more (Continental USA addresses only, excludes Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and any other USA Territories)
Offer available for standard shipping only. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
For further information on our returns policy please click here.
Platypus Australia is a high quality, beautifully designed range of UPF 50+ children’s swimwear. Produced from LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™, the collection offers amazing shape retention, maximum breathability and ultra chlorine resistant properties. Designed in Australia to mix-and-match, the styling is perfect for active kids, providing comfort and style while being protected from the sun, chemical free.
- UPF 50+ children's swimwear
- High quality, produced from LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ containing Chlorine resistant qualities
- Designed in Australia
- Worn by Celebrity kids
- Chemical free sun protection